Starting my 2021 Learning Journal
My plan is to make small regular posts to document my learning journey in 2021.
Consider what I put on my journal to be “rough notes”. I will hopefully take some of these notes and findings and develop them further into deeper articles.
Whats up first
First of all, I would like to thank Shey Mouse. This journal cribs heavily from the blog he setup over at: https://sheymouse.github.io.
I have found that the site I started building over at the main https://fullsnacktester.com is becoming a bit too much of an exercise in learning Nuxt.Js and not enough about showcasing my projects or documenting my learning.
As such, I intend to:
- Maintain this journal as my learning log separate from the main site
- Re-work the main Full Snack Tester site to use a similar simple blog-style layout, so I can focus on content
- Bring together my multiple sites and blogs and try and get towards some unification
Other things coming this year
Roughly speaking other things I hope to learn and develop in 2021 that I already know about include:
- Continued development of Tester of The Day, that is now my main “side project”
- Collaborations with some of my co-workers as we evaluate technologies, tools and platforms
- API testing series, that I hope to eventually make into an eBook